Living in Kent offers the best of both worlds – easy commuter access to Seattle, Bellevue, and Tacoma for work, yet situated within a highly-rated school district surrounded by lakes, parks, and entertainment for the family. This intimate enclave of 44 homes offers floorplans from 2,600 – 3,100 square feet. These Soundbuilt Homes offer an exceptional value with upscale exterior and interior finishes included in the purchase price.
- Easy Access to Highways 516, 18, & 167
- Close to the Sounder at Kent Station and Park & Ride
- Close to Shopping at Kent Station & AMC 14 Theater
- Dozens of Dining Options Nearby
- Kent School District
- Easy Day Trips to Olympic & Mt. Rainier National Parks
124th AVE SE & SE 272nd St
Kent, WA 98030
Sat-Wed • By Appointment Only
Call to schedule 253.398.8104
From HWY 167 take the Kent exit 277th Street RIGHT. At the top of the hill turn RIGHT on Kent-Kangley Road, then RIGHT at 124th. Go through the light at 270th. Saratoga will be on your RIGHT at 272nd.