Living in Kent offers the best of both worlds – easy commuter access to Seattle, Bellevue, and Tacoma for work, yet situated within a highly-rated school district surrounded by lakes, parks, and entertainment for the family. This intimate enclave of 35 homes offers floorplans from 2,600 – 3,100 square feet. These Soundbuilt Homes offer an exceptional value with upscale exterior and interior finishes included in the purchase price.
- Easy Access to Highways 516, 18, & 167
- Close to the Sounder at Kent Station and Park & Ride
- Close to Shopping at Kent Station & AMC 14 Theater
- Dozens of Dining Options Nearby
- Kent School District
- Easy Day Trips to Olympic & Mt. Rainier National Parks
124th AVE SE & SE 272nd St
Kent, WA 98030
Visit our Communities 11am - 5pm | Sat - Wed
Agent Available for Tours by Appointment
Call to schedule 253.398.8104
From HWY 167 take the Kent exit 277th Street RIGHT. At the top of the hill turn RIGHT on Kent-Kangley Road, then RIGHT at 124th. Go through the light at 270th. Saratoga will be on your RIGHT at 272nd.