Prairie Landing Phase II combines intimate neighborhood living with the convenience of retail, entertainment, recreation, and commute routes. As an enclave of only 27 homes, there is no shortage of year-round recreation with the nearby Lake Tapps, Carbon River, parks, trails, and family farms. Downtown Bonney Lake is just a five minute drive down the road from flavorful local flare. Enjoy quick commutes to South King County, Tacoma, and Sumner. Explore our six distinct floorplans, ranging from 2,600 - 3,421 square feet, featuring craftsman-style exteriors and modern interior designs.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Fill out the form below and receive priority information about Prairie Landing-Phase II before the public.
- Recreation along the Banks of the Carbon River and Lake Tapps
- Multiple Bonney Lake Parks
- Highly-Rated Sumner School District
- Minutes from Retail including Costco, Safeway, and Home Depot
- 30-Minutes from Tacoma and its Renowned Art Scene, Pantages Theater, and Museums
- Dozens of Dining Venues, Quaint Shops, and Regal Cinema Nearby
- 20-Minute Drive to South Hill Mall
- Year-Round Equestrian Events in Nearby Enumclaw
- Quick Drive to Puyallup Fairgrounds, Host Venue for the WA State Fair
Visit Our Sales Center
21309 113th St. Ct. E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Sat-Wed • By Appointment Only
About Soundbuilt Homes
Headquartered and centrally located in the south Puget Sound area, Soundbuilt Homes has been developing new home communities in King, Pierce, and Thurston Counties for nearly four decades. Family-owned and operated, our focus is building homes that demonstrate a profound sense of pride in what we do – helping families across the Pacific Northwest build the homes of their dreams (more than 5,000+ and counting now).