Bonney Lake, WA
Prairie Landing offers a quick commute to south King County, Sumner, and Enumclaw. This enclave of just 22 homes is close to the year-round recreation of the Carbon River, Lake Tapps, and multiple family parks. Part of the highly-rated Sumner School District and near dozens of retail, dining, and entertainment venues.
PHASE I – SOLD OUT
4 Bedrooms • 3.5 Bathrooms
2-Car Garage • 2 Stories
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Register below to recieve information about Phase II of Prairie Landing.
- Recreation along the Banks of the Carbon River and Lake Tapps
- Multiple Bonney Lake Parks
- Highly-Rated Sumner School District
- Minutes from Retail including Costco, Safeway, and Home Depot
- 30-Minutes from Tacoma and its Renowned Art Scene, Pantages Theater, and Museums
- Dozens of Dining Venues, Quaint Shops, and Regal Cinema Nearby
- 20-Minute Drive to South Hill Mall
- Year-Round Equestrian Events in Nearby Enumclaw
- Quick Drive to Puyallup Fairgrounds, Host Venue for the Washington State Fair
Map & Directions
Visit our Sales Center
21309 113th St. Ct. E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Sat-Wed • 11AM – 5PM & by appointment
Headquartered and centrally located in the south Puget Sound area, Soundbuilt Homes has been developing new home communities in King, Pierce, and Thurston Counties for nearly four decades. Family-owned and operated, our focus is building homes that demonstrate a profound sense of pride in what we do – helping families across the Pacific Northwest build the homes of their dreams (more than 5,000+ and counting now).