Bonney Lake, WA
Prairie Landing offers a quick commute to south King County, Sumner, and Enumclaw. This enclave of just 22 homes is close to the year-round recreation of the Carbon River, Lake Tapps, and multiple family parks. Part of the highly-rated Sumner School District and near dozens of retail, dining, and entertainment venues.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Fill out the form below and receive priority information about Prairie Landing-Phase II before the public.
- Recreation along the Banks of the Carbon River and Lake Tapps
- Multiple Bonney Lake Parks
- Highly-Rated Sumner School District
- Minutes from Retail including Costco, Safeway, and Home Depot
- 30-Minutes from Tacoma and its Renowned Art Scene, Pantages Theater, and Museums
- Dozens of Dining Venues, Quaint Shops, and Regal Cinema Nearby
- 20-Minute Drive to South Hill Mall
- Year-Round Equestrian Events in Nearby Enumclaw
- Quick Drive to Puyallup Fairgrounds, Host Venue for the WA State Fair
21309 113th St. Ct. E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Sat-Wed • By Appointment Only
About Soundbuilt Homes
Headquartered and centrally located in the south Puget Sound area, Soundbuilt Homes has been developing new home communities in King, Pierce, and Thurston Counties for nearly four decades. Family-owned and operated, our focus is building homes that demonstrate a profound sense of pride in what we do – helping families across the Pacific Northwest build the homes of their dreams (more than 5,000+ and counting now).