Just east of Lake Tapps, Elk Run includes the serenity of the country with city conveniences at your fingertips. This new Soundbuilt community of 69 homes is within the historic town of Buckley with its quaint shops and only a 10-minute drive from Bonney Lake’s retail, dining, and entertainment venues.
- Historic Buckley with Quaint Shops, Art District & Public Market
- Just 30 Minutes from Tacoma
- Variety of Shops & Dining Between Buckley & Bonney Lake
- Boating, Fishing, Hiking, & Exploring Lake Tapps Just 4 Miles Away
- Hit the Links at Tapps Island Golf Course
- One Hour Away from Crystal Mountain Resort
About Soundbuilt Homes
Headquartered and centrally located in the south Puget Sound area, Soundbuilt Homes has been developing new home communities in King, Pierce, and Thurston Counties for nearly four decades. Family-owned and operated, our focus is building homes that demonstrate a profound sense of pride in what we do – helping families across the Pacific Northwest build the homes of their dreams (more than 5,000+ and counting now).